Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I GOT MY CAMERA BACK FINALLY!

After almost  month of waiting for my camera to be repaired after malfunctioning on me,i finally got her back,and i am oh so happy! I am back in business and ready to get back into the swing of things and take some pictures! If you do not know what type of camera and lenses  i use, here is a description : Nikon D5000 with a 18-55mm Nikkor lens, and a 55 mm 1.8 Nikkor lens. None of my equipment are cheap generic brands and it shows in the quality of the photos. I may not have the most expensive camera or lens,but i am completely satisfied with what i have and dont feel its necessary  to have a $5000 camera to take awesome photos, its not all about the camera,more on the photographer themselves. Anywho, Yay for getting my camera back! here is a photo i took of my son Jaycob with it as soon as i got it out of the packing box. Also if you havent already, please check me out of Facebook by adding my Page a your friend. www.facebook.com/jnephotography2

No comments:

Post a Comment